Hans-Georgen Bau Kulturinventar
This building is named after Hans-Georg von Giech, who commissioned its construction from 1600 to 1606. It was renovated in 1710, when another storey was added.
Apart from a stable, it also contained archives, a library, living quarters and guestrooms.
Due to major structural instabilities, the building needed permanent redevelopment, as indicated by the metal braces in the wall. The last Baroness of her family, Caroline Hiller von Gaertringen, Countess of Giech, resided in the rooms on the first floor until her death in 1968.
The Hans-Georg Building has remained uninhabited since her passing.